From 21 April to 3 July 2022, stretch your imagination and unlock your creativity in diverse topics such as metaverse, smart, algorithm-based & AI technology, hybrid working arrangements affecting the demand in commercial and residential real estate and more!
Organised by Huttons Group, the Huttons Innovation Challenge aims to garner new solutions for the world and contribute to the growth of real estate plus continuous engagement with real estate developers, communities, and consumers.
The top 10 finalists stand a chance to win up to $50,000 Cash Prizes while enhancing their portfolios by gaining additional knowledge and practical skills for future careers! Participants will also have the opportunity to network with top management from international companies.
The final prize presentation will be held in conjunction with Huttons Annual Congress on 5 August 2022, which will be graced by Mr Desmond Lee, Minister for National Development & Minister-in-Charge of Social Services Integration as the Guest-of-Honour.
The panel of esteemed judges include:
- Mr Chia Hock Lai – Co-founder, Global Fintech Institute; CEO, Switchnovate; Senior Blockchain Advisor, Tembusu Partners; Co-chairman, Blockchain Association Singapore
- Mr Chun Hsien Peng – Vice President, VISA
- Mr Ho Sing – Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer, YTL Starhill Global REIT Management
- Dr Lee Nai Jia – Deputy Director, Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies, National University of Singapore
- Mr Michael Velten – Real Estate Tax Partner, Southeast Asia Investment Management and Real Estate Leader, Deloitte
- Mr Simon Wong – Managing Director, Geberit North & South East Asia
- Mr Mark Yip – CEO, Huttons Group
Join the upcoming briefing session on 19 April, 11am to find out more!
You may also register your interest now and receive the information deck for participation.