Lead Management: Understanding your leads
Learn more about how your leads are collected and categorised.
- How are leads on the Lead Management page generated?
Leads are generated when property seekers or agents click the contact buttons that are available on your listing detail page, or your agent profile page.
- I received a lead that says the property seeker contacted me via whatsapp. However, I’ve not gotten any messages. Why?
Leads are generated once property seekers or agents click the contact buttons, however, occasionally, they might not have sent the actual message yet.
Rest assured that property seekers are informed that their details are shared with agents when they click on the contact buttons, and that we are constantly working to improve your experience.
- What are the different types of leads I can receive?
All leads that you receive from PropertyGuru are viewable on your Lead Management page.
These leads can be differentiated via their lead cards, here are the types that you might encounter:
- What do the tags on my lead cards mean?
You might notice small tags on your lead cards – these tags help you learn more about a lead at a glance.
Here’re the different types of tags that you might come across:
Learn more about Lead Quality here.
- Why can’t I find a lead that I received previously?
Occasionally, leads received might be removed from the Lead Management page.
Enquirers can choose to withdraw their consent for PropertyGuru to share their information with Agent Partners. In such cases, PropertyGuru will automatically remove any leads from these enquirers.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: +65 6238 5971 (Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp at +65 9298 1629 (Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.