Update Property Location For Landed Property (Mobile)
Step-by-step guide to create temporary location for a landed property you advertise using mobile app.
Updated: 6 February 2024
Landed properties often have a unique location and might not appear on the pre-populated list of properties when you create a listing. It is important that you enter accurate property detail so that your property is easily found by interested property seekers.
Here’s how you can do it:
1. If you cannot find your property from the pre-populated list, click on ‘Still can’t find it? Create a temporary location‘.
2. Indicate the location and property type details. You are advised to input these fields clearly so that property seekers can easily find your listing, and you will not be able to change them after creation.
3. Insert postal code – this field is mandatory when creating temporary location for your listing. The postal code will not be shown to property seekers, and you can set the map to show only approximate location when they view the listing.
4. Continue to input location and property details. Click ‘Next‘ once you have completed details on this page.
5. Continue to input all the required property details. Property seekers respond better to listings with as much details as possible – refer Post a Listing (Mobile) for comprehensive guide on how to create a listing.
6. Once you have completed all the required details, you may proceed to post a listing!
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
- Phone: 6238 5971 (Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm, closed on PH)
- Email: email@example.com
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp at 9298 1629 (Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.